Join our growing group of volunteers – catch the Care First passion for helping vulnerable people, some with complex needs.
As well as helping others there are significant benefits to volunteering such as:
- The opportunity to develop existing skills
- The experience of working in a different environment
- An opportunity to learn more about yourself and your own capabilities resulting in enhanced self-esteem and confidence
- The chance to develop your networking skills by making new friends and developing contacts
- An insight into the workings of a new sector
- The intrinsic satisfaction of contributing to something you feel is worthwhile and which will be valued
- Showing your volunteering experience on your C.V. will help you get job interviews
Care First recognises that volunteers can offer a huge amount to the workplace bringing new, fresh ideas and that they can have a positive effect on the workplace.
If you’d like to know more please speak with Debbie Tipper, her email is email@example.com and her telephone number is 0121 308 6555.
Please note that all our volunteers are subject to an enhanced criminal records bureau check.